Payments are for those putting down Wedding Deposits and purchasing LML Monthly Specials
New Client Deposit
New Client Deposit
Apply to: All customers
Apply Cancellation Fee Within: 24 hours
Cancellation Fee: Percentage of appointment value 50%
No Show Fee: Full appointment value
Class Cancellation Fee: Percentage of appointment value 100%
Enable Cancellation Reasons: No
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 24 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Appointments made on the same day as the appointment will be charged 100% of service for No Show or Late Cancel under 4 hours prior to appointment and 50% of service if they cancel 4 or more hours before appointment.
- Any services requiring a deposit must also cancel 24 hours prior to appointment to recieve a refund. Even if you have placed a deposit if you no show you will be charged the 100% Off appointment (minus your deposit)
- New Clients: If you book an appointment that takes up 30 min or more time a deposit may be required. Any deposit will be returned if you cancel 24 hours prior to your appointment.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our LML team members scheduled filled, thus better serving everyone. Label Me Lindsay's policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
CHILDREN'S SAFETY POLICY
Children are only permitted in the salon or spa area when having a service or while accompanied by another adult. For safety reasons and insurance purposes, no child under the age of 12 may accompany you while you are having a service. We do not have the facilities to care for children. We love children, and we hope you understand, we cannot assure their safety in a professional environment. We also do not want to compromise the relaxation of our guests.
YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
No Cell Phones:
With tranquility as our main concern, we ask that you please observe our no cell phone policy. We request that you turn off all cell phones before entering Label Me Lindsay. All emergency calls can be directed through our front desk or you may stop your service to take call in hallway or outside. Please understand this is for the comfort of our guests.
We love to chat and catch up with all of our clients. While talking we do request a lowered volume to maintain tranquility at Label Me Lindsay.
Thank you for your understanding and abiding by our policies.
Keep in mind all of our policies are subject to change at any time- LML Staff